View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #18
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: CHRISTIANITY and avalon : a question from clark

Quote:
Originally Posted by milk and honey View Post
Hi Clark... a few related questions for you.

Are you a materialist or do you at least suspect that there are higher planes of reality including, ultimately, our origin in planes of spirit?

If you do know or suspect the multi-dimensional reality then could that be what Jesus the Christ and Guatama the Buddha (and others) were really talking about?

This is the battle of armageddon. It goes on within the consciousness of man (between the soul and the ego) and it rages externally between the spiritual people on earth and those dedicated to eradicating our spiritual expression from the face of the earth. There's only one way to escape...
e!

Self- transcendence is the true message of Jesus. It's the only way outa here.
since you asked here goes,
first off i disagree that we need to "escape" here..i read a similiar thing from a bloodline insider who views earth as a prison. ive found that illuminati and christians are bound together from both their inceptions....i dont come close to subscibing to either of them.

ill never "be" anything -a mason, a christian, a jew, a "new ager"

also with enough poking around in history you'll find a lot of these religious figures are almagmations of myth and not one person. i really dont think the illuminati want to eradicate christianity seeing as that they control it and more blood has been spilt in jesus's name than anyone on the planet.

so while i agree with the "do unto others" and all that- it, and all religions are just systems of brainwashing and control (again my opinion)
if you can divorce yourself from it and take the good spiritual knowledge than thats great, its also rare.

personally my own backround is in science and logic...i came to a spiritual outlook through quantum physics, seeing that we indeed all are "one" from a scientific POV. i do believe this is one small vibratory fraction of the multidimensional universe, and that we have a "consciousness" that exists past and beyond our material bodies. i believe in evolution of the "spirit" you could say, im also well aware that our organic material 3D brains can only grasp so much at this stage. its beyond humans mind to fully grasp the larger whole of "reality"

i also look into anthropology and history (though thats controlled as well)
but the point is. the conclusion ive come to is that "civilization" is the problem. humans didnt need salvationist religions for hundreds of thousands of years. the fact is small tribes live in balance with nature and dont suffer from all the ills of society (random murders,psychological disorders like depression etc) they believe in spirits and whatnot but they dont understand the concept of needing to be "saved' earth isnt a prison for them, it simply "is"

all this talk of reptillians, atlantis, lemuria, civilizations on mars, adam, eve, jesus etc. its all very NEW. if atlantis existed - it was supposed to have existed 12-13,ooo years ago...thats VERY recent in actual HUMAN history.

i dont believe in "armageddon" or the "great battle between light and dark"
i believe that yes there is good and bad but its always been this way, since the dawn of civilization its always been the very FEW who control the very MANY. salvationist religions didnt pop up till there was a need for them, till peoples existence was so ****** they felt they NEEDED to be saved.

i believe were going through the baby steps of being in a civilization and perhaps we'll make it through this difficult steps (clearly evolved ET's made it through the growing pains were having, so it IS possible- i used to think we'd just wipe ourselves out from stupidity...ET's prove its at least possible to get past this stage)

anyhow, please dont try and combat some of these opinions of mine and give me links to info that jesus was a real person etc. i choose to believe what makes sense for me , and i dont believe in anything so much that i can be manipulated by it to go against my nature.

there you have it , my opinion. i just wanted to see if the vast majority at avalon was christian, seeing that every time i click "new posts" i tend to see "bible" "god" "jesus" or "satan" "angels". its my opinion that people with a belief "system" need to have one or incorporate a new one into their old religious paradigm (thats why it seems like many former christians have taken up ET's and "end times" and substituted or added it to their previous paradigm)

again just my observation and opinion, not an argument

Last edited by clarkkent; 10-19-2008 at 05:08 PM.
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote