View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #18
Moxie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What does this mean....for you

Richard T: "Thoughts come from outside the mind and they come from different locations based on the frequency rate, the vibration rate, of the mind. It is therefore imperative for an individual to increase his rate of vibration to a point where thoughts can no longer connect with him."

We hear this all the time... increase the rate of vibration but no one says how to do so.

So, how's about writing more on the subject, I'm attracted to much of what you said above... rings right. Another poster 4Q529 (heck can't remember, he was banned tho for reasons unknown) was onto that, the quarantine is all about this thought movement, I find it fascinating.
I'd have to check my own posts to find that posters "name"

I ask you to answer this one because, especially, after what you just wrote, I don't think you'll say "think positive thoughts"....

"he who associates, who identifies with thoughts is the facto a reflection of an experience.
Love that (if I'm understanding properly)

It has been a question of mine for many years... just where DO thoughts come from? as I know that I'm not generating some of the ones that I experience.

And Mercuriel? You "done" lost me, your last post! lol, but thanks for following up! Bring it down a notch k?

love to all
Moxie is offline   Reply With Quote