View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: The Coconut Diet™ - Thyroid Health A Key to Weight Loss

Just like every archaeology claims that he is an expert onless you have access to vatican libary or went around the world to find the proof your self
you can claim any thing but air. Sorry to dispoint you.

Most of the clay tablets of sumeria is locked up in some warehouse
only some of them where translated. Spoke of nuclear war the reasonfor the clay tablets is two thing everyhing is lost and clay tablest last a very long time.

I research it my self and to conclusion I drawn out of this that the sumeria civilization existed where Irak is now located. the mayan civilization was problaby the other civilization in the same time the sumerian existed

noah flood did happen around 3400BC and from 3000BC till 2000BC there was I existence of high tech civilization between that period that gote lost in a nuclear holocaust.

Also that I've remember servall past live memorys from that time where I was in airplain an huge airport mulitple huge train stations , airplain crash true a flat me walking past some house like in modern time. Me playing painball with high tech stuff that does not exist to day. Me being in the astral world and walked arournd after the nuclear war in house complex with my modern music stuff tv that does not exist today. your claim are hollow and does not mean anything to me

And many many more part where all more technology existed in the past

Quote:
I just had to point this out being an archaeology student. Sumeria so doesn't exist. Only Sumer, and the English association with Sumerian. I have to do this all the time, nothing personal, just a pet peeve. Namaste
mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote