View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 01:23 PM   #306
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
BREAKING NEWS! I heard the thuban material will return. A second coming of the Jesus Dragon Star will be reborn and I will follow it with the rest of you. But....... My bible doesnt give specifics on when he and the info will

return. Maybe 2012 , maybe after the thuban antichrist dragon white dwarf shows up. Its all speculation right now but know this...Oh wait im typing on the wrong thread! this is the sexual harassment case huh? My fault.

Hopefully , just maybe the return wont sexually attack people on this forum. Bc that is crossing the line or maybe its not. So the question is now, if someone presents really cool blue like material that has cool stuff you never

heard of and your all giddy about this new form of thought and it seems to be an evolved discussion should it get to say whatever it wants? Even if it says stuff that deals with sexual harassment? Lets define the different levels outloud, why not?

Sexual harassment is by far the most common form of workplace harassment. Under state and federal law, unlawful sexual harassment is defined as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature, under any of the following conditions: (a) submission to such conduct is made a condition of employment, either expressly or impliedly, (b) submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting that individual, or (c) such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment. Now switch workplace with forum interaction.

And just to add on top of this and sincee some of you assumed the worse like this banning was the cause of the illumantii , lets take this paranoid assuming the worst ideal and apply it to sexual harasment on a forum. What is the

worst form of sexual harassment you can imagine that can take place on this forum?? Now like you did earilier assume it happened! oh wait what you dont want to? lol, im over it.
Jeez, man. Some compassion for the wounded?