Thread: soul mate
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 05:23 AM   #17
Tez
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: soul mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I'm meeting somebody in Jan 2009 that I think is very special, I would say she is everything I've been wishing for. Although we have yet to meet we read each others thoughts and are in each others dreams. Hopefully we will walk into the future hand in hand and face whatever is coming together
I am so happy to have been given the chance of love again

Good luck in finding love if you dont have it in your life.

I am really happy for you, as i am in the same position myself.
Yes, Swanny, soul mates really do exist.
And they ARE a distinctive individual who make you feel whole again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian
Oh my goodness! I have to jump in here...

True soul mates DO exist...I have been looking for mine all of my life...I have written about him in my journals, dreamed of him....called for him....

and he has indeed appeared in my life....through Avalon.

Yes, I know..alot of you may think this is a crock....

but we are in 2 different continents...and yet...I know when he is awake, I can HEAR him speak to me...we share energy through something...I'm not sure how or what yet...we BOTH feel this, and it grows daily....

If you feel that you are still looking for your one...and you feel that right person IS out there...keep looking...it has taken me 52 years to find my soul mate, but now he is here!

We are mirrors of each other...energy mirrors, soul mirrors..heart mirrors....

I'm a well grounded person...not a new-age person for the most part...just kinda normal..psychic...oh yes....celtic blood....

I have dreamed him into my life...

Remember...we are who we are ....through... thought and mind and spirit...
Energy...in other words.

Peace to you who seek.
Grace to you who don't.
Love to all!

Marian

if you wish to PM me re this, please do...this is one of my things to share, if you wish to hear....

Marian, Your thoughts and feelings are very close to those of my own, and i could not have written them down any better than you have.

I too had been looking for my soulmate all of my life, and she had never appeared until now, and through this forum.
I had put it out 'into the ether' some years ago, and had placed that wish for my mate, my equal in all ways - yes a mirror so to speak, into the hands of spirit and just kept that vigilant eye out for that elusive other half. I would no longer settle for a 'companion' for that sake alone, this person had to be so special, and she is.

Several weeks ago, this woman came into my life through this forum, and over some weeks we became so very close, yet continents apart, we 'know' when each other awakens, we know what each are doing at any one time, and those energies that we share are felt by the both of us in extraordinary ways. Each day those feelings and energies grow, and the miles between us appear to dimminish.

I send her healing energies, and get the feedback of what has been felt when no communication has been made that it was being sent, i see the colours of the clothes she is wearing, and she can tell me what i am eating.
We too are in each others dreams, feeling the closeness of the other.
We have such a great personal connection, it is something so real, and yet we have not met on common soil - yet - and this will come to be shortly.

It has been said 'Be careful what you wish for, for it just might come true' , and as long as you wish for exactly what you desire, what are the limitations, what your expectations are for that wish to become reality, and continue to reinforce that through spirit, the god/dess, your angels, your guides........... IT WILL BECOME REALITY.

For we too will walk into the future hand in hand, and face whatever is in that future together......... She does make me feel so complete.

I had also read in a post by EtherealSea "I also know, deep inside of me, that we are in a very important moment of our time ... so, it's not by chance that we are all here"
This is such a very real statement, and in these times are one of the purposes why so many of us are coming together, again.

Love and Light,
Tez

Last edited by Tez; 12-07-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Tez is offline   Reply With Quote