View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 12:23 PM   #15
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attraction of like minded people

Spontaneous conversation with my 'pawn shop' guy lead me to beleive he was a little aware of the situation. He's older, been around, so that seemed reasonable.

My biggest surprise...my brother.

He lives in another state and a little bit over a year ago, I tried to ease into the subject with him...it did not go well.

At June, he seemed to be getting there, almost....you could tell he'd been thinking and listening.

Then....lol.....I called him again on his birthday (Nov. 10), he seemed a little more open...I sent him a link to a Jim Marrs interview..bro's a 'good 'ole boy' so I figured Jim's way of talking plus his excellent research might click with him.

He called me this past Saturday and asked did I know of any more Marrs' video.........

I told him about the Zeitgeist Movie, told him to look it up and call me back to tell me what he thought about it....

2 hours later....

"...that was the best movie I've ever seen...unbelievable! I had the football game on low, never even looked at it! I hear the guys talking about this stuff all the time (he's a trucker) but they don't know about this....I'm telling them all about this movie"

Cool, now go watch Zeitgeist Addendum and call me back.

2 hours later..........more conversation

Now, go google 'Beyond Treason'......an hour later another long conversation and I explained that a lot of this info seems harsh but there are also AMAZING things to learn as well, spiritual things, new science...etc...

Now he's got what we've all experienced...the EXTREME craving for ALL the 'TRUTH'

Bless his heart...last year when I tried to approach these subjects, he was angry with me..(???) I knew it was fear so I just waited.

The seed was planted yet had to grow in HIS comfort zone.

And I couldn't beleive NO ONE he knew had heard of the Zeitgeist Movie...which I find weird/interesting because in a recent interview with George Noory, Peter Joseph estimated around 58 million have viewed it, worldwide. (Funny how mainstream news hasn't 'noticed' this phenomena, yes?)

Thanks to Bro, a few more will hear about it now...

Loving the process!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote