View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #11
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Attraction of like minded people

Quote:
Originally Posted by henners View Post
Hi all. I am not sure if everyone here has noticed the amount of people that are "waking up". I am involved in the tourist industry and meet on average 2 to 3 hundred people a week. At least 3 or 4 times a week i come across someone who seems familiar or we are strangely attracted to each other.
For example today;

I went to a near by manufacturer of leather products to place an order for a book cover. Within minutes we were talking about conspiraciy theories, reptilian contacts, and other very interesting theories.

This has happened to me on a regular basis.

One question for all of you. Are the rest of you experiencing something similar?

I have had clients staring at me. When i question them about the way they are behaving, they say they are looking fo my "aura". Others, when departing, give me an instant reading on my life or some relevant experience i am going through.

Does this sound familiar to you?................

Would love some feed back.

Wow, exelent!

The thing is start talking to people showing facts and in a smart way (like, don't show all at once or similars ways) convencing them, make people curious about what we has discovered to start spreading the knowledge and to create a common info in the colective.

We are better than Tvs! hahaha

Let's create a a common knowledge about what we discover! hehehe
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote