Thread: Indigo
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 08:05 PM   #94
M&M
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Indigo

So many people here are so misinformed. Fine, it's normal to start questioning a new piece of information such as the indigo subject if you have no experience with it. What isn't exactly smart is to automatically brush it off because you see it as non-factual since it wasn't broadcasted on the news or accepted by authoritarian figures.

I see it more as a jigsaw puzzle. And labeling is everywhere done by anyone so rejecting it is going against...life. From the day you are born you are labeled with something as simple as a name, what family you're from or even nationality.
Being indigo isn't something to be used as an excuse. You just are. Which can be applied to again, to everything.

It isn't a passing stage, like being abused as a child. You cannot say 'ok, that's it. i can't take this anymore so i'm going to do something about it. from today, i'm not going to be indigo anymore'. The reason why some people are misled into thinking that those indigos want to be seen as 'special' and reject the idea of their existence or shouldn't be given more attention, that they should deal with life like everyone else has to is because those in authority see them as a threat. People who come along and start questioning a completely corrupt system. We need answers, so what better solution than to suppress those asking them? Like it or not, you're stepping into the new world.

All you Indigos out there, you are part of the future. One that is nothing like the one today. So don't worry, these type of people won't be trying to tell you who you are or how you should be. They've done such a good job of 'knowing' that..well...look at the world today
M&M is offline   Reply With Quote