View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #88
anikohu
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The GFL says we must prepare to board the ships....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyricus View Post
The Galactic federation of Light is a load of rubbish [sorry to say]. I followed Sheldan Nidle for years and even up to the most recent update from the GFoL I can say that nothing has changed. It has always been and always will be 'nearly there, just around the corner, fast approaching etc etc.
The whole boarding of ships and stepping into 'light chambers to alter DNA' is beyond belief, it sounds more like an invasion by brain washing than anything else.
I agree Mark.!!!! I read he's book in the late 90's in the same time i was reading the Plaediens. They were mocking each other- who was right? A Siriens against the Plaediens-and back. That din't felt right at all. Plusz they keep telling You how loving everything, but nobody did anything so farr to stop the killing of millions of people! Sound too me, there is also a galactic warr for control over human.or the EARTH?...Im not going anywhere- this is OUR home- nobody going to land here!
ps; i was listening Kerry's radio show this week- (only 5 min) because Barbara Marcinak was on- same old thing,,,,,blaaah blaah blaaah A BIG NOTHING!
anikohu is offline   Reply With Quote