View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #48
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: PROJECT AVALON -- free speech? Domain name transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
The forum was essentially turned over to Bill in Dec 2009. Then I don't know what happened he wasn't around for about a year, and we essentially ran the forum by ourselves. Now Bill is back and he is active with the mod team for the last couple of months. And yes, we do have some very specific plans for what the Avalon 2.0 forum will look like. It will not be a free for all. Kerry and Bill do have differences of opinion about how the forum should be run and the mods were constantly caught in the middle. I missed most of that and come on the team just before we were left on our own.

Kerry's interests lie with working on Project Camelot films, the radio show, and Project Light Warrior. Kerry has a lot good qualities. Working with the mod team is not one of them. People complain to her and without any knowledge of the forum threads or why we did what she did she suddenly appears, issues some demands, and then walks out. Is this Kerry bashing? No more than it would be bashing me to state that I like math and science and hate working in the kitchen - I'll go in the kitchen do a couple of things then run out.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote