View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 09:41 PM   #8
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

Logic would say BS, however, it will always be nothing more than BS if that's whatwe want it to be. Remember we do create our realities. As long as we are quick to "call b.s." on everything, then so it will be. if we as a collective, however, say TRUE, THERE WILL BE DISCLOSURE (or whatever you want to call it) then so it will be.
We really need to step away from ourselves, leave the old self behind (hmmmm, maybe I am beggining to understand what being 're-born' means) and not pander to the whims of the old man made and indoctrinated self.
We have to see those things that are not truly as if they are. This is a tough one, and yet it is so easy!
Wherever i look, I see the old paradigm struggling to manifest itself, and it is only us, ourselves, that can swing this around and force the change.
You read it on this site time and time again. BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE. Nothing other than that will do it. Don't be so quick to "caLL B.S." on everything, that is the easy way out, no effort required, the wimps way. Take the challenge and force the change.

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote