Thread: Thuban Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #48
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Thoughts

Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron on the abraxasinas thread:

Once again...thank-you abraxasinas for what you are doing. Proceed in your own way...and in your own time...to fully reveal to us who you really are...and what you have really done...throughout Universal History. I think I have a pretty good idea...but I'm not talking! I'd only be guessing anyway. I'm going through this entire thread (slowly)...and I'm amazed. You are a very special individual. Much love and gratitude! Namaste abraxasinas.

Response by abraxasinas:

So are you orthodoxy, so are you.
Once you know how special you are, you will understand.
The Council thanks you soo much of presenting the CURIOUS and INQUISITIVE nature of the Prime Creator himself.
We love you very much dear friend of the council.
May I suggst to you to read the messages from the newest to the oldest?
Your quest to understand would be greatly accelerated.
You see out of the chaos emerges the order!
So the later posts will exhibit more order and simplicity, than the earlier ones.
Have you eaten your dragon yet?
Once you have done so, you shall enter the council - #1451.
Love the Sirebard of the Hissing Om.

Is this warm response a good thing? In a way...I think it is...but I don't know the true nature of abraxasinas or the Council of Thuban (assuming that they are the real deal...and not simply the product of an overactive imagination). I'm not sure I want to eat my dragon. Would entering the council be a good thing...or would it be indicative of selling one's soul...and selling out the human race? Am I too accomodating regarding non-human beings...or am I too flippant and disrespectful toward them? I have insufficient information...to make truly intelligent decisions about any of this. One would need to be properly informed by truly credible sources...regarding the true state of affairs in this Solar System and throughout the Universe. But once again...those who really and truly know what's what don't seem to be saying a helluva lot. I appreciate the whistleblowers, remote viewers, channelers, contactees, and abductees...but something seems to be seriously missing. I feel empty and lost regarding all of this. You folks might think that Leo Zagami is crazy and not credible...but I rewatched the first part of the Camelot interview...and I think he knows a helluva lot...crazy or not. I also think that Jordan Maxwell knows a helluva lot. They both have a Roman Catholic background. I truly believe that Catholic insiders probably know more than just about anyone else on Earth regarding what's really going on. But getting these people to speak freely and honestly is probably next to impossible...especially while being videotaped! Zagami and Maxwell may be exceptions...assuming that they are speaking honestly.

Anyway...if abraxasinas is the real deal...transitioning from darkness into light...I don't want to jinx the process by asking hard and probing questions...and making outlanding speculations. On the other hand...if abraxasinas is the real deal...I would like to do everything possible to make this hypothetical transition from darkness into light...as smooth and painless as possible. But beware of deception and hidden agendas...hidden by complexity and flattery. I honestly don't know who to believe or who to trust. So really...I trust no one...not even myself.

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-05-2010 at 09:24 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote