View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 02:28 AM   #35
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: cash4gold liquidation - another greedy strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
eraser2012:

I agree totally with your first paragraph, but I was making a point by using such an obscure example.

Your second paragraph on the other hand is only so solid. Yes, the US government confiscated gold and they royally screwed over the American public in the process because they were paying out paper money below value in order to pay off US debt, or at least that's what the history books say. BUT the point I am trying to make that it seems no one is taking notice of is if they really want to take your gold they will and will do so by force. I doubt this would happen, but it is a possibility.

I would also like to note that money that is not gold or silver is illegal in the USA and only congress has the right to print currency, not the fed.

The last thing I would like to say is why do you need a means of exchange at all? If the level of consciousness reaches a higher level why cannot all things be free? In the current situation, this is not possible, but it seams, as we have seen, people need their money.

And Keynesian economics as well as Austrian economics do not work as we can see by reading the daily paper.

TtC: Do me the favor of reading the post here: http://www.augustreview.com/issues/g...?_20081209107/ I think this overview is SPOT on in terms of how gold is the cornerstone of our financial collapse. I highly recommend this reading to everybody interested in this subject.

As far as your comment about consciousness reaching a higher level making "money" unnecessary, YES, I could not agree more with you. I couldn't give a damn about money, honestly, and look forward to the day when all sentient beings rise above such needs. I only make the argument because there are many people truly in denial of such possibilities who are on the verge of becoming victims of the elite's plan to destroy their financial lives and drive them ever further into the reality trap which enslaves us all. Those unaware that they are already slaves need some solid advice on how to protect themselves to allow them to continue their spiritual journeys without being side tracked into the coming plans. Is money the answer? Absolutely not, but this time in our history is so important that I would rather see people properly prepared to resist the atrocities that are surely planned. I hope that make sense.

Last edited by eraser2012; 02-25-2009 at 02:32 AM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote