View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #15
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * URGENT * Mind Parasites @ Avalon

NAMASTE!

By the way there are many interpretations and meanings of namaste, I like: "The divine in me honors the divine in thee".

I was most pleased to awaken this morning and read this thread. Maturely, with discernment, perspectives have been expressed, without attacks of any personal nature. There isn't any vampric energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post

By your logic then, rejecting your ideas foretold in this post means mind parasites have compromised my system? I'm not one to treat people as glass figures, and that's also a sign of nasties?

I get the sense that you want a playground where everybody agrees, and dissidents are evil. Rocking the boat is very different than thrashing the boat. Yes, stating the obvious.
Spot on! Rocking the boat loosens up the crust we accumulate, thrashing it keeps us in a cycle of war.

Captain, you have taken a liberty with extending 'my logic', I stated what I did because I feel the energies and respond in observation, yet I honor your differences in opinion, and your most sovereign right to express them. Even if you felt to be infected with parasites, which you don't, I'd honor you while having compassion for you. When one is infected, one doesn't always 'know' they are, I have been there.

Namaste!

Last edited by Zynox; 09-14-2008 at 03:23 PM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote