View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 06:24 AM   #42
Baron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Awake and Aware Conference From LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
I would have loved to hear Jordon Maxwell for 2 to 3 hours. 47 minutes was just like getting a lil nibble darn it! Would someone please sit down with him and do an interview, write a book encompassing what he's gotten up til now?

I think Mr. Maxwell is probably one of the few I really do trust and like listening to. I did enjoy Alex Collier's lecture, and found it very interesting. I don't normally trust much channeled or my alien friends taught me ____, but I do like Mr. Collier quite a bit in this lecture.

I don't really like DW much, and I can't say why. It's just something about him that puts my hackles up and BS meter go pinging off the charts. I'll listen to his lecture though and at least not be a hypocrite by not listening to him. I get so irritated when naysayers won't look at FACTUAL data I try to share and just go about spouting off their views without looking at all the evidence.
I have not bothered to listen to "Jordan Maxwell aka "Russell Pine" aka "Jordanus Maximus" for many years after finding him out to be a Bull S¤#ter liar and fraud. So I watched this latest presentation from the conference.Yes he sounds very "illuminating" and even I got drawn in for the ride for a short while at least, even when I know better that he's full of false hoods and inaccuracies, which started to flood out! A couple of things I will point out here, that were totally wrong and off his crazy wall YOU heard...

(1) Who heard him say that Vikings wore "HORNS"? That is complete nonsense! The Vikings NEVER wore horns except in Hollywood movies! This was not only impractical but it would have been lethal as an enemy would have something to grab onto in combat.Vikings drank Ale out of horns! Historical fact. Viking helmets were like "penis heads" that's were the term "Knopp Huved" aka "Dick head" originates from!

(2) Anybody notice him mention the wearing of the Kippa or Yarmulke by Jews is showing subservience to the Roman Catholic church and Pope? That's total bunkum! The Hebrews were wearing the Kippa or Yarmulke before Romans travelled to Palestine or before Roman Christianity was ever established!

The Pope and the Christian Church hierarchy often wear a skullcap, some say its showing subservience to the origins of Christianity,and others say to keep their heads warm in cold churches,when they had a shaved back part of their skulls. It certainly was NOT what Maxwell said it was all about!

(3) When he finished off he put all the blame on our crazy world on the Roman Vatican! (Yes agreed they have a lot to answer for)! But to say its not Zionist illuminati but Vatican is way off base! That's like saying Muslims run Hollywood! You don't think that its anything to do with him being JEWISH? Or that he is an admitted "Free Mason"?

(4) You know I stopped listening to Russell Pine aka Jordan Maxwell when he told his story of the 6 Terra-dactyls that he saw in Los Angeles in the early 80's!!! Yes he did tell this story!

Get the picture?

Baron

If you cannot trust people with small matters, How can you trust them with large one's?

Last edited by Baron; 09-23-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Baron is offline   Reply With Quote