View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 06:59 PM   #11
LaRosa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The best natural shampoo

My thinking is "If you can't eat it, don't use it" I refer to whatever product for the body or the house.
ex: Fluoride-free toothpaste, organic deodorant from tea tree oil without parabenes.
- Some pure vegetable liquid soap that I mix with hot water in a spray bottle. I bought a big bottle 20$ years ago and still have half bottle. My house is sparkling clean. I use for everything. No more ascenic chemical!

If you can eat your product... it's safe.

I'm going to wash my hair with water today, I'll try for awhile to see for myself.

Sidenote: Humanity haven't use shampoo for decenny. I've seen native with hairs so beautiful you just want to caress them. If one use shampoo on a regular basis, I suppose it takes a little while for the hair to adapt to only water.
As for the smell, it's your signature, when you travel a lot you notice that people smell is different, some are repellent but some are quite attractive. We in industrialize country have lost touch with our olfactive function. Your body smell have more to do with what you eat them the use of cleaning product.
The natural body smell carry pheromones and when the person is chemically compatible with me, I can get quite exited, sexually, with the odor.

Thank's for this suggestion, I take good notes and will try water for my hairs.

Last edited by LaRosa; 11-01-2008 at 07:01 PM.
LaRosa is offline   Reply With Quote