View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #2
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A New Look at 2012, Crust Shifts and How We Might Avoid Another Cataclysm

Hi Uriel,
Yes, it is all natural growing pains! I have long since believed in the bigger picture, and if interested, take a look at this "theory" which tends to resonate with me.

Could this be one of the many reasons the Maya stopped their calendar at 2012. For if we are indeed entering a new area in space, the stars and their positions will be changed dramatically, which in turn would require a whole new astrological way of thinking.

I have tried to discuss this with friends and family, but they just look at me like I am crazy, even after showing them this article. It is just too uncomfortable for mainstream people to acknowledge - that Earth could actually be entering into a new "area" in space.

We are from another galaxy in the process of joining with the Milky Way. The Milky Way is actually not our parent galaxy. The mystery of why the Milky Way has always been sideways in the night sky has never been answered -- until now.
http://www.viewzone.com/milkyway.html

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote