View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:08 PM   #44
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Dear Friend James

Thanks for your kind comments... and yes, I already offered years ago the first draft of my book online for free, we did that. It was then called "Passage To Peace" and "Atlantis Oracle" and was later merged, beefed up, re-edited and presented in totally renewed timely/timeless form.

The final version is a mere few dollars in download, I do not think it poses a problem of "accessibility." My sites are all for free, those who really want to access have always been welcome, and on occasions I have sent out FREE books (paper back versions of 580 pages) to some who I knew could really not afford it but badly wanted it, those are friends today who say my book helped them a lot and today they are doing well. I really commend you for the work you do. Yes my book is the line of heritage of Krishnamurti's Eagle, precisely, interesting :-I)

Dear Friend G.

LIVE ANOTHER DAY !! Welcome to the BattleStar Galactica venture :-)

These are all indeed very profound questions that mattered to me also and I have looked into it for many many years.

((Dont worry about the "attacks" -- they are made by disturbed people who are controlled by forces they have attached themselves to, and we just ignore it and maybe the moderators want to look at it at their convenience. This is what misunderstood "freedom" then does as a consequence and leads to wrong behavior, and it is good to show the REALITY even if it looks hurtful to the thread. It is part of the "weather", see below....))

Some answers as they come to me:

Each individual is like a boat on a great ocean. The "weather" on that ocean at any given time is the phenomenon of this mixture of energies you call "deadzone" & "living zone."

Welll this is what it is and yet that is NOT for us (the little boats) to decide. Let's call that greater ocean canopy of "weather" THE PHENOMENON.

Going back to the boat, how each boat navigates the changes in the weather evolution is how we are individually evolving. Some of the boats will probably start working togetheras they see the phenomenon and thus increase their own chance of "survival" / evolution...

Other boats will start taking each other out (like pirates) as they think (THOUGHT) they can increase their own chances of survival by stealing from the other boats. More fish if less boats, is their mental mind side attitude.

The 2012 phenomenon is thus "The Big Storm." The rules of the new game are that those who cooperate will survive and those who dont will not, that simple. That is the "Rite of Passage" and the weather phenomenon will take out those who cannot adapt to the new rules of the game, created by Cosmos.

So it is not for us to decide really is why I say we must go beyond thought and work together, and that is why i said: "Create Radiant Zones."

In Radiant Zones we dont help pirates, makes sense?

The way I see it after years of having immersed myself into the Krishnamurti books is that we must move "beyond thought" and like the sufis say and you yourself said, live an other day and never hesitate to do what is right.

I like your questions a lot. So it is not for you or me to ask if light and dark transform together, but it is for us to know where we stand and where we put our focus and energy. If we put our energy in to the right "space" all other questions then become secondary. This is why i coined the terms "Radiant Zones" and "Seeing is its own right action."

From your questions and attitude I can say you will do exceedingly well...

Peace and thanks for being here and not shying away from "bad weather."

Love to you
Michael

Post Script:

((( If it is so, according to this Avalon Forum's "wisdom" that everyone is FREE to do/say anything they want, then surely we the few who want constructive behavior, are also FREE to create a Zone FREE of the non-constructive behavior, and keep OUT the attack mentality and disruptors, at the "cost" of being labelled "elitist" or "exclusive" etc. I trust you see now the limitations of the new age teachings applied...

This is why we have our zone which is free of negativity. Whereas here we cannot do this because we deal with the disruptions. And THIS was what I wanted to demonstrate here. )))

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 01:38 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote