View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 01:24 AM   #35
Accipiter_Phi
Avalon Senior Member

Location: over there, to the left... no, not that left, this left!
Default Re: Cassidy / St.Clair audio released in 4 videos

Hello Mr. StClair,

I have always found your information most fascinating.

I just visited your site (via the 4 video link above) and I had just two questions; if you could please answer them at your convenience and leisure.

Above the video link it says:
RADIANT VIDEOS - by The Master of The Light.

Question 1: Who is the "Master" of whom you speak? I have never found much hubris in your tone, so I am certain this is not a self reference. So, who is it? Surely one cannot be the master of light until they progress beyond 6th density... and would such an entity feel the need to call oneself "master?" In my studies, I have found the terms 'master' and 'student' relative to one another and entirely interchangeable: I.E.: The 'student' of light. For, to master light, is one not master of the Logos?

Question 2: I have been guided by an aspect of my higher self to recognize that WE, The People, living upon GAIA, have the power to turn ALL of HER lands and waters into one massive RADIANT ZONE. It was suggested to me that any thought forms of a lesser frequency is a dis-service to our sentient planet and mother. To project any less is a perversion of our collective human potential. This message is given to me constantly; and with it I have been blessed to remember planetary situations much dire than the ones we currently face.

So, my question is: Why do you give the 'Powers That Be' so much power?
Love is the frequency most in alignment with The Creator of ALL that Is: The Infinite One. Again, this is a self repeating message that usually comes moments before I experience a phenomena. I now remember where I come from and why I came here... More importantly, I have seen what unconditional love can accomplish: WE CAN MAKE EARTH ONE BIG RADIANT ZONE.

Why do you disagree?

With Respect, Honesty, and Sincerity to you, Brother StClair,
May Love and Light shine upon you always,

James
Accipiter_Phi is offline   Reply With Quote