View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 11:45 AM   #22
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mass Hack...And they aint after you and ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainedobserver View Post
Gary McKinnon was a dope smoking kid with a dial up modem. He wasn't a champion of truth and justice by any means and neither are these criminals we are talking about here. You're cheering them on right now but you wouldn't be if they stole your personal information or that of your loved ones. You wouldn't consider them "white hats" if they stole your hard work and property and ruined your business.

It is a well known fact that the Chinese have an army of hackers and I am reasonably certain they do not have our best interests at heart. No one who commits crime of this magnitude is doing it for good of humanity. That is just a fantasy. Sorry.
That is your opinion and you are entitled to it of course. However, I’m also entitled to mine and in my world my counts a whole lot more than yours ever will. Please try to distinguish between hackers who go after the truth and info denied to the public and those who blatantly have made a career out of stealing personal information for the purpose of self gain – basically greed which applies to many corporations. Your level of discernment is lacking.

I’ve noticed with all your previous posts that you seem to revel in being a disrupter (my opinion again) and you choose to make statements that are baseless and arguments that have no premises. This shows to me that your critical thinking is obviously challenged. I’ve also notice and have previously told you that you belittle people and tend to attack them rather than just make a valid statement. That said, I’ve also noticed that now and then you post calmer posts after being challenged in order to bring yourself back into favour. I have nothing against you as I do not know you and from my observation I count myself lucky that this will never be the case. However, I’m bored now of reading senseless statements and even wasting my time. I’m not sure what game you’re playing but I choose not to engage and although at first I found it humorous, now I find your posts translating in my head as ‘blah blah blah’ – this is not a show of disrespect in any way although I’m aware that in translation this may come across as otherwise.

May discernment and logic be yours in time...

Peace to you.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote