View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #51
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orthodoxymoron threads

Dear Ortho,

I feel sorry how your soul struggles. I read most of your postings. You are pure and honest with your questions. You are the greatest absorber and compiler of information here. This is a talent. And you will add more to your questions as new will come.
Think for a while about India, ancient India…
All young boys while they grow have many questions to be answered; it is human nature to ask. Lucky those who were taught by wisest man, received dharma and were inaugurated. In Vedas it is said you can not ask and get answers if you not serve.
To become a servant is the only way to get answers from guru. They guide in answers and in life. This is a way for successful life. To find a guru, who is fully conscious person is hard today in Kali yuga, but lucky those who find and dedicate their lives to serve. To serve to guru teacher who is fully awaken pure consciousness person, to serve to god. I think it is simple we are here created by god and definitely we have to serve to god.

Grew in Catholic country, but I like Vedas wisdom as there is no question not answered there, any question that can be created by human mind. There is no hidden knowledge. God wasn’t so bad to leave us blind, he created us and left knowledge for all of us, explaining everything for us. Isn’t it powerful?

Scripts says there are many demigods and races created by god, there are heavenly planets and hellish planets, and living entities on them, but it is not advised to worship any of them. It is said (more than 5000 years ago at least) you will swim in the oceans and fly in the skies…Vedas describe many wars in the skies between demigods, good and bad, but the point is to worship and get back to the source god.

There are many who share their experiences, theories, knowledge and creativity but they are all human. Even the ‘dragon’ is human…it is human nature to seek, to understand creation. This is where confusion comes, we worship wrong ones all the time, we listen and question wrong ‘gods’ all the time.

I know you know what to do

With avalonian pure love
Devakas
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote