View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 AM   #12
AscendingStarseed
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: looks like teapartys are now officially dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
I love Sarah Palin. She is the best thing to happen to the Republican party. She made me change parties. Obama has failed us in a big way. Sarah is the only hope we have now. She speaks the truth. She wants us to return to the Constitution. What could be better than that?
Are you f***ing serious???? Where do you get your news from? She is the biggest phony and LIAR politics has ever pooped out! Palin hasn't the first CLUE about the constitution OR GOVERNING, she just uses that word as a talking point. The woman is uneducated, has absolutely no idea what America stands for and is only out for herself to make money. Wake-up!!She could care less about you or anyone else and is one of the biggest hypocrites in Washington!

She even bought 64,000 copies of her own book to swindle more royalties out of the publisher! She accuses Obama about using a teleprompter when she talks from a stack of cards and writes crib notes in her hand! This has to be the most vicious, ignorant, self-serving puppet to appear in politics since....actually I think she takes the prize!

I'm sorry and am not trying to mean but you need to wake-up, I honestly can't believe that you're even on this website if you understand so little about politics that you actually believe that. Palin is nothing but a tool for the ruling elite and if you don't understand that you have a lot of work ahead of you. I'm not trying to criticize you I'm trying to get you to see through the rhetoric and propaganda she spews out.

Just listen to her when she talks, it's a bunch of gobblygoop that has no substance. It all sounds good, but that's it she doesn't really SAY anything. It's all meant to invoke an emotional response. She has no solutions, no ideas it's all calling names, criticizing the other side, lies, race baiting, more lies, hate mongering, even more lies to keep you in fear and more talking points that all sounds so American, but when you take a look at her actions it's all about serving the elite.

How can she care about Americans when she did EVERYTHING in her power for the insurance companies, to destroy our opportunity to get decent healthcare with outright lies about death panels! She is NOTHING but a tool for the very same corporate elite that is destroying this country and people like you need to wake up and stop idolizing her. She is a phony, a fake who never finishes anything she starts and has also turned around to destroy the very people who helped her get into power.

You need to do your homework on Ms Palin and start learning about the person instead of the politician, she has an absolutely horrendous track record in Wasila. Do research on people that know her and you will be shocked at how horribly she treats people. All that make-up, nice clothes and pretty smile of hers is blinding you to the monster behind the manipulative wink and a smile. There is a whole PR campaign behind the packaging of Palin and it's very deceptive because she's packaged to be something she's not. She's also been caught in sooo many lies that she literally appears to be a pathological liar.

I have a particular dislike for her because my stepmother has fallen into the same trap as you and is extremely misinformed on the facts because she listens to The Palin too much - I can hardly talk politics with her anymore because she's so out of touch with the facts. Are you guys drinking some kind of Republican koolaid that's affecting your judgment...or what? I don't get it...

But you can't be a bad person if your here on PA, just misinformed and bedazzled by the palin. Get over it...and wake up, she's a very dangerous woman and trust me, the last person we need in the Whitehouse. She would literally be a puppet...a total figure head, others would control everything she would say and do, besides they would never let a bimbo have power like that....the Fascist take over would be complete with Palin for Pres. Which is what frightens me, is there are too many people like you who haven't seen thru the dazzle by 2012. Just hoping she has enough rope to hang herself with now...so you can wake up on your own before it's too late for the rest of us and something like Bush 2000 happens again, we know who our Supreme Court works for - the Conservatives, they're working hard to put the CON in CONservative.

Oooo she makes my teeth itch, ok I'll get off my soapbox now...
AscendingStarseed is offline   Reply With Quote