View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:36 PM   #315
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Hi Barry back to questions then regarding what we were talking about before the 5.

Are the new 5 which you spoke of aware they are these powerful keepers of Earth, are they children or other?
Were you aware from a young age that you were different apart from the control on your life re; tests/schooling etc;

Was the knowledge there for you, what i mean is and i am trying to make myself clear because this is hard to define, had you forgotten what your purpose was,and was told via these systems put in place, or always knew.
I know you have been attacked so it would seem even someone like yourself is not immune from the outer forces who would use you for other means.

Have you ever come near to this?

The artefacts;
We know that the artefacts are combined in your DNA,for the other who would take over this one would have to have the same DNA then, oops i have already answered myself here i think, ah! now i understand what and who.
Could you define on this and give evidence to this.

I think i know all this but some nod/wink would suffice

Hi Jacqui, will answer as best I can but I sense you already have answers in your head and heart To all intents and purposes they will appear as ordinary looking children but with higher than average IQ. Throughout their lives they will come to understand they are different but most will not know how and why until they receive certain 'teachings'. They might inadvertantly use one of their abilities but this will be monitored sctrictly and if that occurs they will be reminded that they are not to show any abilities they possess in public. Not easy for a child with expanding awareness of the World and natural curiosity. Once they reach 15 they receive a special group teaching which forms their ID for life. Each has the OPI DNA.
I went thru childhood not fully knowing, was treated as a weirdo, a freak, someone a bit different, simply because my outlook was different from all others. As a child I would debate with siblings and peers that poverty, war, suffering was inhuman and should be eradicated, I met with much hostilities in my teenage years for my views. I sensed deep down that something was odd or not fully explainable about me, until I finally received the teachings, then it all fitted into place. From that point on I knew I had certain things to accomplish in life and would be guided along certain roads. Pushed into ufo research at 14 was one of these life pointers. My human side is just as prone to illness and attack as everyone else. In the past I have been fortunate to heal much quicker than would be the norm. My OPI side keeps my frail human side alive if you like and can heal on a level human science would find difficult to accept. Examples being throat cancer, induced blindness and gunshot wounds.
To replace me, whilst awaiting a new member of the 5, an OPI would take my place. Simple as. My DNA is stored and utilised for whatever purpose, by not only OPI it seems now. A new generation of the 5 are at present 5 healthy toddlers. I think this answers your questions adquately
THEWATCHER is offline   Reply With Quote