View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #303
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
Thanks Agape ,

I saved the content of that sub forum . I will have to read it again .
Regarding who they are . The story started in Australia with the ASIO mob
and now is continuing in Italy . We have discovered some secrets of state including the false background of a High Court Judge doing a simple family search following an adoption revelation . My wife was told in 1995 that she was adopted out in 1944 . The object of the gang stalking is to force us to go back to the New World Order fortress called Australia . They have zero chance to succeed . But the harassment continues and we are virtual prisoners at home . Every where we go we are followed , monitored , harassed etc .
I finished writing an e-book called : "ESCAPE FROM AUSTRALIA : a gang stalking primer " . I will make it available for free to anyone who wants it .
Years ago I sent an article to Pravda because no other News organization would publish the story especially in Australia :

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/fee...25-australia-0

A very sad story . Important information, I'm sure THE WATCHER and his people will have a close look at what you are saying when they come back.

Whole world is affected by all its parts and parties, nations, people on different stages of social evolution, yet forming one global community,
all are 'people' you understand ?
There is not one nation better than the other, not one being without pain, till one is paining we all are with him.

Look at the world in 4D and you will find aboriginees living in the midst of the jungle knowing nothing about technical civilisations,
tribes in the mountains, deserts,
NASA labs on the other side of the curve, physical and biological laboratories, supermarkets full of goods,
what a difference..

Like a huge human brain, evolving quickly in some centers and staying behind in others. Trying to organize itself. That's how things happen in reality, they change from within, at the time we are ready..

Best wishes for protection

A
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote