View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #435
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
Meant no harm... lover of all women right here..

sorry fellas..
The wisdom of the Mother will outmanouver the little Sophias.

Stop exciting me - seducers!

Abraxas

To not deviate from topic and to show the RELEVANCE for this:

(53) Gospel of Thomas - Words of the Master-Dragon.
(1) His disciples said to him: "Is circumcision beneficial, or not?"
(2) He said to them: "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them circumcized from their mother.
(3) But the true circumcision in the spirit has prevailed over everything."

The 'Shaving' of the NOT REGROWING Hair is a 'Shaving of the Spirit' and does NOT apply to Physical Nature; as if Nature's design would be for the YinPower to be shaven, then the feminine would have been born shaven - yet ist was created hairy.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Thoughts for the New Year

Merry Christmas, everyone!

A few weeks ago in her last post, Lisa commented on the topic of “preferences” – the idea that some of us like hair in some places, but not others. I thought I’d take a few minutes and follow up on her post from my perspective…

As far back as I can remember (and that’s a pretty long time), I have thought feminine body hair was sexy. My preference has always been for hairy arms, with unshaven underarms and legs a close second. I also think that hair on the tummy, the cheeks, and the back of the neck are sexy. In short, hair is sexy.

It’s a shame that our culture doesn’t value body hair as a sign of femininity. To me, the feel of soft hair on an arm is much more sensual than the feel of an arm waxed or shaved smooth.

My personal observation is that most men who want their ladies waxed and shaven are just following the herd. I think that, left to their own opinions, most men don’t really care…they just don’t want other men to think they’re odd.

To you ladies out there who read this – know that there are plenty of men out there who either don’t care whether you shave or not, or actually like seeing you as nature intended you to be. If you’re more comfortable removing your hair, go ahead – it’s your body. But don’t let your decision be made by what the rest of the herd, both men and women, is doing and saying.

Let 2010 be the year you decide to be comfortable in your natural state. Men and women with an opinion of their own will support you. Those who follow the herd aren’t worth listening to.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

Bilbo

Preferences

It's been awhile since I've been on this blog, and it's good to see other commentators!! I didn't realize the number of comments made...

I've had a few discussions with guy friends recently on what they like in a girl and I'm impressed to see that some admitted to liking hair (aside from head hair!) on ladies and others not really caring about it. Which was nice to hear! And then some having preferences for leg hair over arm hair. I guess it's true when they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. My good friend is fine (and to a point I'm sure likes) arm pit hair on women, BUT he dislikes leg hair completely. Not sure why? Personal preferences I guess. And then another friend likes leg hair and arm pit hair, he finds it sexy....But no mention really of admiration or dislike for arm hair. Just plain don't care about the arm hair. It's funny to see and discuss the individual quirks and preferences of other people.
I've shared with close friends my stories about my (past) dislike of my arm hair and my sporadic waxing days. The reaction I got was 'really waxing - why?' or 'ouch doesn't that hurt?' It's nice to see they don't see the arm hair as 'gross' or 'unattractive' as I once labelled it in my head!

Just a side note, a few weeks back there was a comic strip in the newspaper that said if a guy can go a few days without shaving and be seen in public then women should be able to go out without shaving their legs either!! Brings up a good I point!! I quite enjoyed the strip, unfortunately I misplaced it.

*~Lisa~*

I think this was the cartoon Lisa mentioned in her post on Wednesday...

I think the expression is, "Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander."

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-14-2010 at 11:14 AM.