View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 03:46 AM   #22
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What do I do if things really go down?

one thing I have seen in many of the discussions is the fear of mentioning your location to meet and I myself think if the brown stuff hits the fan the last thing on authorities minds will be searching out the location and gunning everyone down.

Ground crews in many of the areas have picked out locations with water close by as in creeks rivers or lakes and many like myself have portable purifiers for cleansing the water so it can be drank.

I have already been tossed into the fire a few times and know already if a major earthquake struck and buildings were crushed close to me that I would most likely be an organizer to get people concentrating on what needs to be done instead of running around in terror.

expect communications to be knocked out most likely electricity, running water, all the things we take for granted on a day to day basis would be gone.

As the national guards roll in, I wouldn't be worried they were coming to pick me up, most likely they would be a bunch of scared kids looking forward to some direction in a crisis.

In this I would lead, and once the dust had settled would gather my family and friends and head off to where the ground crew had chosen for a meeting place, to lay out plans for what is next.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote