View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #584
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
A further "thought"
Any misunderstanding here is because we are talking on different levels each one valid.
Many people visit the forums here and may find something that is said helpful and appropriate to their situation and understanding.

At the highest level of understanding there is no need to discuss, talk, knowing is nonverbal, without thought, awareness.

It seems enlightenment matures, to begin with there may be a period where functioning in the world is possible, a period where Presence takes over to the degree that there is no though of eating sleeping doing and without outside support the body would die, the sage being in a state of ever new bliss.
Some sages "return" to teach for our benefit. some remain silent, many just leave this world.
So here again I attempting to explain the unexplainable.
Truth can only be pointed to, not spoken of.
With love
Chris
Well said... still I was pleased to find at least one thread yesterday that was a home for my 'thoughts' that represented all that was going on ! Thanks for providing it, Greybeard...

For me.. the battle of Camelot (hee hee sounds grand) is merely the external representation of my internal struggle that I am not at peace with spending so much time posting 'thoughts' into the ether. If the universe disbands camelot... it might just be its way of telling me to go and use my energy somewhere else...

I'd rather sort out my addictions first though, than have them sorted out for me

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote