View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 11:58 PM   #4
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Has anyone EVER questioned if Bill and Kerry are genuine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfLeon View Post
Now please dont attack me cos I am a MASSIVE fan of both Bill and Kerry and if it was not for their courage I would not be as half enlightened as I am.

the truth is this never even crossed my mind untill a friend whom I am trying to WAKE UP just kept going on about it. We were watching the richard hoagland interview where he says that kerry and bill interviewing him be a very sophisticated way of getting to him *Kerry just laughs it off* but my friend said that hergiggle was telling. ???????????

I would like to add that my friend is very paranoid as a rule, hence the fact I thought he had the capacity to come out of his barn and look beyond mainstream media! but what played on my mind the most was when I noticed Kerry telling us the location of her so called safe haven?!

Maybe the paranoia is wearing off? Why does this strike me as unsensible. Kerry has done so much that would **** the PTB off.....why just give em your address?

Anybody else?
1. what you mean by genuine i havent got a clue....

2. safe haven is not to protect from agents of PTB but for some event of cataclysm-ish..lol... and no i dont think their undercover govt. spy out to enchant us all then rip the foundation away and turn us all in to the PTB copa...

plz delete this thred and use your time on some real mind food...

cheers m8....
motov is offline   Reply With Quote