View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 09:59 PM   #222
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The ego what is it? How to transcend?

The ego tricks us into believing we are separate from the Source.

Is there anything but God? I suggest there is not. There is only One consciousness. We are all beams of Light emanating, at the highest level of creation, from One Sun of Beingness.

However, we are not destined to be disappeared, rather to grow in Oneness with All that IS. This is our destiny.

The ego wants us to believe that the wave is separate from the ocean, that they are not the same thing. We are the wave, we are the Ocean, we are the Sun behind the Sun. This is our true nature, this is who you and I AM.

We are here to BE the source within it's creation, the unique perspective, momentum's and God Flame we were each lovingly and uniquely created to Be.

What is permanent in creation? No thing. Nothing is permanent except for consciousness, Being ~ our "I" is permanent. Life eternal rest within our own "I", inside of us. I Being in the eternal Now, co-creating and growing in Oneness with All that IS.

Our "I" is not meant to disappear, simply to Be MORE.

We don't go from our current level of consciousness to that of the creator, we simply make a jump forward, a leap forward, in the schoolroom of infinity. The next step is to see our interconnectedness, our worthiness, the reality of unconditional Love and through surrender to Divine reality, take up our rightful place at the right hand of the Father as Co-creators of all that IS.

Our own I makes up part of all that I's, all the I's make up and co-create I'S. IS is the collective co-creation of every I. My I, your I, all the I's in all of creation and all of God, are All that IS.

Free Will is a gift and also a responsibility, we are meant to multiply our talents, and watch as our talents are multiplied by the Divine within. We are the source, the source is us. There is no separation in reality.

I AM the Ocean of All that IS expressing itSelf here Now in this world of form.

I am the space in the atoms, the Purity. I AM the formlessness that is the Allness. Infinite potentiality in the eternal Now.

Lift up a stone and I AM There.

We are One. Let the Life of Oneness that IS Divine Reality manifest through our four lower bodies and here into this world of form to bless all of Life and help all of creation awaken to it's own inner divinity.

We are not only spiritual Beings having a material experience. We are Divine Beings having a material experience. We are the One we have been waiting for. We are the Christ. We are the Buddha. We are the wave. We are the Ocean. We are the River of Life and we are here to BE More.

Last edited by 14 Chakras; 01-03-2010 at 02:06 AM.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote