View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 12:47 AM   #36
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Camelot interview with Dave Tops

Thank you for representing the opposite end of an ancient fixed polarity. It gives me direction and impetus for my clearing work.

best,
gnosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaikaNz View Post
I find it funny how hubbard uses the good nature and curiosity of people to lure them into these churches and then zap.. ready to wear puppet.

Ron hubbards own son called him a fraud.
French govt convicted him of fraud in 1952
Banned from britain 1959 stating that scientology was socially harmful
Ron hubbard was openly racist

Gerry Armstrong is one of the most important people in Scientology’s history. As L. Ron Hubbard’s personal archivist, he unleashed the documented evidence that shows Hubbard lied about virtually every aspect of his life.

Creator of the e-meter Volney Mathison:

In 1964 Mathison stated: "I decry the doings of trivial fakers, such as scientologists and the like, who glibly denounce hypnosis and then try covertly to use it in their phony systems.

It seems that ron hubbard was rotten to the core long before any of the sheep joined the organization. Many, many high ranking scientologists have left scamtology and revealing the atrocities, questionable practices and fraudulent deals which is condoned and enforced by hubbard and the sea-org (militaristic arm of scientology).

ENEMY: SP Order. Fair game.

May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.
— HCO Policy Letter of 18 October 1967, Issue IV, L. RON HUBBARD

This is who ron hubbard is.

www.xenu-directory.net
www.xenutv.com
www.xenu.net
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote