View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 05:12 AM   #60
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'Goblet of Truth'

I love the actress pictures and dinosaur pictures obviously taken from tv or a book:

Meier claimed he went back in time and met Jesus and Muhammad and was made a disciple. He apparently is the only one qualified to share the truth and is a "chosen" one like them. He also claimed to go back 65 million years and has this photo:

But it looks like it came from this book:

Plejan female per Meier who looks an awful lot like a Dean Martin dancer:

Here's 3 more links to check out, and the last one is about half way down the page to the Meier fakery. I thought I'd post the really bad pics to help show why I disbelieve the Meier story.

UFO Forum

Meier case

UFO photographs

For me it is a closed issue. I don't trust Meier at all, and all of his prophecy's are suspect. With all that I have read and studied, I could write an amazing story (yes I am a writer) that would sound as if I had been overtly contacted by aliens. As it is, I will simply go forward and continue following a path for truth and connecting to the Universal mind and hope I have the wisdom to be on the most positive path that will lead me to understanding and do what I came here to do.... whatever that is.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote