View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Post Global Coherence Initiative - IMPORTANT

I just stumbled across this the other day and I think many of you will be interested. The name speaks volumes and your first impression is likely an accurate one.

Here's a link for a webinar featuring Gregg Bradden concerning the science and intent of this project.

GCI webinar featuring Gregg Braden: From Chaos to Coherence

So I don't get spanked by the moderators for posting a 'naked link', it's about all of us finally connecting to each other and the world we live on. Science and esoteric communities are coming to agree with each other concerning our world and the vibrational changes that are taking place. Gregg Bradden, as many of you already know, has a background in science and has done a great deal of research regarding ancient cultures and how their teachings line up with what the scientific community is coming to understand today. I personally really enjoy listening to Gregg. He's clearly an educated man, but there's always such love and compassion in his voice too.

If you're interested in hearing more about the initiative...here's a link: Global Coherence Initiative

Peace, fellow warriors.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote