View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 05:19 PM   #3
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Working free energy device

well having it be illegal to work on in the US is a big part of it.

Schools are threatened to lose Grants and Funding, heads of companies threatened, or...

Quote:
Friends and colleagues of three Tesla Motors employees who died Wednesday during a plane crash in East Palo Alto are remembering the trio today as men who used technology to make the world a better place.

The Mercury News has learned through sources close to the company that the deceased are: Doug Bourn, 56, of Santa Clara, a senior electrical engineer; Andrew Ingram, 31, of Palo Alto, an electrical engineer; and Brian M. Finn, 42, of East Palo Alto; a senior manager of interactive electronics.

The National Transportation Safety Board should have some results in five days as to what caused the Cessna to clip a PG&E power line and crash on Beech Street in East Palo Alto, said aviation accident inspector Joshua Cawthra. What will help, he added, is East Palo Alto's "shot spotter'' system, the city's high-tech sensors that detect gun shots. The noises from the plane's engine were detected on the system, and could help explain why the plane crashed moments after taking off in heavy fog for a trip to Southern California.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_14425582
The inventions are out there, but not allowed to move forward.

I've been invited to bring mine over seas and put it into full production, but I keep waiting for the day that the US will wake up...

I'm getting very tired of waiting...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote