Thread: Turkey
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #19
Midnight Oil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Turkey

Well, the current situation with PKK is irritating for sure. Our army needs to be questioned on why in the hell have we received our 3rd or 4th attack on the very same location. It's the young and undeserved souls that we loose and keep on loosing. We should be marching northern Iraq with both civil and armed forces to put an end to this thing, but poltitics play a big role too(they're probably profitting from this). I am just sick and tired of hearing the same old bull..it " Sehitler olmez Vatan bolunmez". "Yes" poeple die ,and yet another "yes" our people are being ethnically divided. Other than that ...well yes.. the world economy is collapsing for sure, it should have been years ago to be honest.

I've just finished watching the "zeitgeist addmendum" and found it quite educating on various topics.

Well, other than that doing nothing but routine work. Just waiting to see how things will fold on our very eyes in the coming months. Oh.. I'm curious about this October 14th bully too, funny posts from "commander adama" of the BSG. Someone's seriously watching too much Battlestar Galactica lately.
Midnight Oil is offline   Reply With Quote