View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #198
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hi, All:

Apologies for the sudden departure yesterday. A lot to catch up on here! Please forgive again any brevity or accidental omissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
You mentioned in one of your recent interviews that you were given information as to what the Annunaki look like. I was wondering if you would be willing to share this info with us?
This is what we were told. Look at the old 1982 Schwarzenegger movie (a terrible movie!) Conan the Barbarian. At about the 92 minute mark the character played by James Earl Jones starts to morph into a huge snake. The reference here is NOT to the snake, but to the extended jaw. Apparently their jaw is just a little MORE extended than that.

Important notes: this is just about the shape of the face. NOT the skin color and NOT the snake.

The're apparently about 8 feet tall - but often look taller (as anyone would if you were 6 feet tall, or less). They are very strong. I duscuss this at length in the Freedom Central interview. They have many ancient ritual customs and (in Henry Deacon's words) "like to dress up".

Henry never saw their actual faces, which they keep hidden for ceremonial (or possibly other) reasons. They often wear cloaks, headdresses, etc. The Divine Right of Kings, and all the ceremony and ritual that associated with Royal Families everywhere, seems to be directly derived from Anunnaki ancient cultural ceremony and custom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indakaz View Post
Bill, do you know anyone who could raise the chemtrail issue at copenhagen?
I'm afraid not - good question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrangello View Post
What are your thoughts on Contact, Jumpers, even Star wars and do you recommend any for us to see that are close to what we are and to our history ? Thank You Sir !
I totally agree with Kerry that many movies are laced with clues, hints and deliberate leaks. They also form a "fuse in the circuit" inasmuch if anyone talks about real Stargates in Egypt (for instance), there is then always the response "Oh, come on, that was just a movie."

We got heard that quite a lot in feedback after the Tony Dodd/ John Robie information http://projectcamelot.org/john_robie.html regarding the deformed little finger to indicate a non-human, which was in the TV series The Invaders. Tony told us that this was fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
I notice the radio station want people to pay to listen to their archives. So will you be having the archives on your site please?

There was a statement on 27th November that You and Kerry were interviewed by Rumour Mill News Radio and still no Interview.
I find myself going to the site for days on end and sometime there is nothing new, just constant announcements of what you are doing next.
Kerry's radio show archives will be freely available on the Camelot site. The first show is here:

http://projectcameot.org/2009-Dec-10..._Wilcock_1.mp3
http://projectcameot.org/2009-Dec-10..._Wilcock_2.mp3

Also on the Audio Interviews page (top right):

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

The Rumor Mill News interview is available here:

http://rumormillnewsradio.com/podcast/?s=camelot

... but it's extremely hard to find. We'll post that link on the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahLynnK View Post
I'm wondering if you and Kerry might interview Ashayana Deane, Marshall Vian Summers, George Kavassilas, and/or Drunvalo Melchizadek?

Also wondering what you think of David Wilcock's recent very positive views of what is occurring - such as the imminent fall of the Illuminate, and if we could be out of the woods with the dark ET's?
Ashayana Deane - Kerry wants to interview her.
Marshall Vian Summers - we've read and respect his work, and it seems plausible.
George Kavassilas - we'd like to learn more about him. We get a lot of requests.
Drunvalo Melchizadek - no plans at the moment.

We (cautiously!) do share David's optimism... but also share his view, and than of many others, that things might get more chaotic and difficult before they get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1love View Post
Do you guys have any format ideas and what type of content will be included in Project Light Warrior?
The idea was a resource site aimed at equipping people to be 'spiritual warriors' in the modern world - teaching martial arts, remote viewing, basic spiritual orientations, data analysis tools, etc etc (lots of ideas). Still in the concept stage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetamus View Post
I am definitely interested in Bills opinion on guys like Sheldan Nidle and Mark Huber.
Sheldan Nidle - see earlier reply.
Mark Huber - NESARA is nonsense, as is the Ashtar Command (sorry!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmang View Post
Have you received any new info on Project Blue Beam and do you think this could be associated with the Norway event??
I do personally think the best explanation for the Norway event is likely to be this:

http://gizmodo.com.au/2009/12/this-i...iral-happened/

(sorry also)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlybird View Post
Has there been any more information from Benjamin Fulford or anyone else providing corroboration about the mid-January financial collapse?
Nothing more, I'm afraid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Have you heard of a gent called Virgil Armstrong who used to be on the lecture circuit 12 - 15 years ago? He was personally physically present at a downed UFO around the time of the famous Roswell crash but not at the well publicised Roswell crash. he also talked of underground tunnels connecting continents with high speed magnetic/ levitating trains etc. A most amazing gent who 40 years ago was CIA the saw the light and started his spiritual journey which involved walking away from everything he had built up and living with a certain tribe of Indians in the wild for 7 years.
Thanks for the info. We've heard of Virgil Armstrong but have never met him. Kerry is no longer in Sedona... we will check this out more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Samuel View Post
What do you do to relax, with your hectic schedule ?
Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
HDo you have any hypotheses or details regarding who the gods are and what they do, and in particular what the difference is between how they operate and how the Annunaki operate, and exactly where and what the Annunaki are doing right now?
Please see the Freedom Central interview - I talk about the Anunnaki quite a lot there - all I know, in fact. Not yet linked on our site, but the audio MP3 extract (one single file, edited down to 2 hrs 9 mins) is here:

http://projectcamelot.org/Bill_Ryan_...om_Central.mp3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorServant View Post
Bill, are you and Kerry getting along?

Are you seeing eye to eye?

Do you envision that Kerry and yourself will be working close together in 12 months or 2 years?
Yes, yes and yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidJia View Post
When are you comming to New Zealand to do some Mountain climbing with me? Some pretty amazing climbs here!!
Never been to NZ, and would love to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
Please consider the possible link between Jane Burgermeister and Sorcha Faal/Zionist interests as outlined in the following post, which is from the "Sorcha Faal?" thread:
With my honest respect to you and your highly intelligent views and opinions: Sorry, this is nonsense. 'Sorcha Faal' is almost never worth reading or paying any attention to whatsoever. His/her (real ID: David Booth, paid agent) tall tales are wild, unverifiable, and usually invented.

I know Jane personally. Few people in America, of course, have seen or met her. This is a disadvantage for many observers - which is why I made the video to set the record straight.

She's human and fallible, as are we all with no exceptions, but there is no agenda here apart from her earnest and sometimes very passionate attempts to help. She's on a steep learning curve, is exhausted, has very little money, and is doing her level best to wake people up. Bless her for that. We need more like her.

Much of the public antagonism to her (and influence of Ott and Deagle) has come directly from Alex Studer, who (and I'll break a rule of mine and say it publicly here) is not a pleasant character. He has not helped this situation one bit. There are no bad guys here. Just human frailty and fallibility on all sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apple View Post
Heard Kerry mention "remote influencing". And have been wondering how is it possible that many truth movements just when they are about to reach a climax, one person or a group of person suddenly begin to attack another person or persons in the same movement and the attack ends up undermining everything that had been achieved. Have witnessed this so many times that I am reluctant to believe that these are merely coincidences.

Could you or Kerry perhaps consider talking about this in more detail, perhaps on a radio show or so?
You hit the nail right on the head. There is more remote influencing than we would ever imagine. I too have experienced it directly on many occasions. It's totally invisible and totally real, and it works on people to cause conflict, misunderstandings, 'bad luck', ill-health, etc. Usually conflict and misunderstandings.

It takes advantage of human weakness to amplify thoughts and doubts they already have. It adds fuel to the cinders to create roaring flames.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
[Re Clif High and his Private Investigator on Deagle]
is there proof of this Bill? who is this 'we' that you heard this from...otherwise, all of it is more hearsay. track records speak for themselves, and clif's interpretation of the linguistic data, as far as being considered a 'positive hit', is pretty long, especially when compared to the info that Deagle has put out.
As best I recall, Clif told us this himself. But I'd not swear to it. I'd need to dig up the e-mail (or it might have been an unrecorded conversation). My caveats were because I couldn't quite remember for sure where the info came from. But this is what happened. I was not impressed.

Re Clif's track record - it's not as good as most people think. We do value his work as a general weathervane, and keep in touch with him, but he's got a lot of things very wrong over the last 12-15 months and so we need to bear this in mind.

It may not be his FAULT that he has things wrong - because timelines change. Like Deagle and many others (including ourselves) in the summer of 2008, there were good reasons to believe that all hell would break loose over a year ago.

That didn't happen. That doesn't mean that the forecasts, inside info and premonitions were 'wrong'. Just that events have ben avoided. It's not as simple and linear as one might at first think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unified Serenity View Post
That was the point of my looking as to what the DCMusclewolf had to do with anything and why I asked Bill if he had issues with Greer being gay. I have no issues with one's lifestyle as straight, gay, bi, or trans. I would like to know why Bill threw that into the mix and the link was not on that page so I had to look it up on Google to find the Manhunt pdf page.

US
Derek said it accurately here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
If he was putting naked pictures of himself on a heterosexual sex website it would have the same reaction. Its not because hes gay its because he is clearly soliciting himself for sex and he has a wife and children.
It's nothing to do with homophobia. It's about integrity.

There's another point which almost everyone has missed (though I think Eleni, who is very smart and perceptive, will be one of the few people ahead of me here):

He was married before 2001 - and is is now gay. He used to be lean and skinny, but since 2001 he's body-built himself to resemble a small T Rex. His views and operating principles have all changed dramatically. If you meet him personally, he is stone cold.

From this, we can form hypotheses to account for this dramatic change in everything about him.

This is the real point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
Hello Bill,
My question is how does one objectively determine if a group is well-intentioned or worse? I ask this because the implanters have instruments and illusions that at first made me swear up and down that they were here to help (except that I felt lousy afterward).

My other question is have you yourself ever had any legitimate contact with anyone in a group calling themselves the Galactic Federation? Is this a real existent group and are they really purposefully working to resolve dualities?
1) It's very hard. Tricks and traps abound.
2) Not in physical terms. But in my opinion such a group (or something like it) very probably exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Whats your thoughts on Obama?
Discloser president?
NWO puppet?
Messiah?
High tech Golem?
I answered this on the Rayelan Allan/ Rumor Mill Radio interview by saying [really brief summary of a much longer response that might be worth listening to] that it wouldn't matter whether Obama was an angel... the President is not in charge anyway. So Obama's personal views and intentions may be irrelevant.

We heard it from Dr Peterson - and have had it conformed from another source since then, with an actual Obama quote which I have promised not to repeat - that when Obama was briefed after being elected, he put his head in his hands and said [words to the effect that] "Oh no, I'm just the scapegoat." We believe this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztar View Post
Any chance of a Video interview with Alex Collier ?
Definitely possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chnswam View Post
1. Do you have any idea if the Osiris tomb story (there are many versions of the story: 1. that Osiris's tomb was found by Soviet KGB in Giza, 2. JJ Hurtak allegedly showed photos of Osiris's tomb to Viewzone magazine's editor Gary/Dan, 3. Zahi Hawass found it & probably made it off-limits) is true or a disinfo?

2. Do you have any plans to interview JJ Hurtak/Gary Vey (Dan Eden) of Viewzone magazine or Zahi Hawass (I know Zahi is not probable, but would like to know your thoughts)?
1) No information on this.
2) We have met JJ Hurtak - an interesting man. We have some intermediaries who could help us to get alongside him. As always, logistics are a challenge.
Zahi Hawass - would be a miracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daft Ada View Post
Hi Bill, I see you have archived the Dec.10 radio show on the Camelot website, thank you for that, I am really looking forward to listening. Problem though, the links say website unavailable?
Now fixed:

http://projectcamelot.org/audio_interviews.html

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12-12-2009 at 01:51 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote