Old 10-20-2009, 01:33 PM   #454
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spregovori View Post
Tone3 or 14 or both...

Can you please describe 3, 4, 5, 6 and higher dimensions (11 atm?)

Using as much logic as possible and as less abstract explanation as possible?

Example: 3D is a world where beings make stuff (living spaces, tools, vehicles, electronics...etc) using natural materials, live by breathing gas in their environment, drinking water and eating plant and/or animals. In case of being dumb asses they pollute and destroy their environment. They also tend to be quit suicidal and kill each-other on a regular basis. But there is also a chance for them to live in peace and tranquility as long as they do not peruse the materialistic way of life...since if they do...they eventually deplete the environment and die as stupid as they are.

Collier said there are a lot more colors in a higher dimension...now that for example tells me nothing. How are more colors suppose to explain how things are...

What I wish to know is stuff like:

Do you have a physical body?
Is everything the same, you are just vibrating higher?
What does it mean to vibrate higher?
Do you get any special "powers"?
etc...

EDIT:typos
I can only attempt to explain the 4th dimension. What separates the dimensions from each other is simply frequency ranges where the background geometry of the reality within the perception of the being in it is more complex. In other words the background geometry has more dimensional complexity to it, hence the word dimensions. Some people (law of one studiers) call them densities instead of dimensions. Density referring to the higher density of the geometry in these higher realms of consciousness.

The best visual aid that I know of that assists with this is a demonstration of the science of Cymatics. Here the sound is cranked up and the medium is quartz sand. You can see that when certain sound frequencies are attained that the geometric organization of the sand becomes much more complex. This is showing us a window into how the stuff that everything is made of, consciousness, reacts to different frequencies of consciousness.

I can only attempt to convey what the 4th dimension is like and even with that I am only going to be able to scratch the surface. Until I have actually experienced these dimensions, or anyone else for that matter, then we can only make descriptive guesses at what they are like. We actually need higher dimensional DNA in order to perceive these higher realms accurately. The 4th dimension is a seemingly material world when you are in it. The main difference that I know of is that there time is 3 dimensional and space is constant. So there you can walk fowards and move through time here. It is an inversion of space / time into time / space. This world is highly pliable to the conscious intent of its occupants. In other words, your mind becomes like a replicator on star trek.

In order for an ET craft to transit from one side of the Galaxy to the other, the craft actually has to shift its frequency out of the 4th dimensional world and into the frequency of the 3d astral. Then in this astral phase of consciousness, faster than light travel is possible using conscious intent. They can not travel distances in the 4th dimension because that is time / space. If they fly distances there, they will end up traveling through time. When we see them materialize then dematerialize their ships this is because they are simply shifting the frequency of the ship in and out of either the 3d astral or the 4d.

I can only guess what the higher dimensions than the 4th are like. I think that the main thing to understand is that the higher the dimension the more connected you are with the creator of this Universe. Each dimension is getting one step closer to being completely reintegrated with the consciousness of the creator. The creator is 8th dimensional and is about to ascend to the 9th. That is what the end of the 16.4 billion year long cycle of the Baktune long count Mayan calendar is all about. That is the end of an evolutionary cycle for the entire universe. At that point the creator of this universe will become more integrated with the multiverse than ever before which should have some interesting effects.

Last edited by tone3jaguar; 10-20-2009 at 01:40 PM.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote