View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #1898
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

I remember when I first started reading your posts 777, it was the x-men 5 dollar foot long thread. After the initial shock of my mind being able to comprehend the numerology and symbology, I had this intense feeling well up inside me. The feelling was, 'I knew it'.... I always knew it, (we all always know it) but would never stop and take the time to break it down like you have for all of us. It was almost too much to take in at first, but after just a short period of time it clicked and I literally started seeing everything through pi. Your posts get me excited and eager to know the true message inside all the information around us, and how relatively simple it is to decode it yourself using pi.

For people who are just learning to decipher the information around them through pi, learning the truth encoded in our language is a crucial step, one that ultimately leads to the realization that everything is inside us, Is us, and the story of ourselves is being told and played out all around us.

If this stuff is a little much for you to process right now, try not to get caught up in all the DATA, absorb what you can and leave it to pick back up on another time.

The most important message you will ever uncover is to return your mind to your heart. Re-learn to live in and through your heart, that is where the most profound transformation will take place in who you thought you were, and who you feel you are.

777 thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and helping us to see with that little P(eye) piece and turn everything around 360.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote