View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #1265
Cymatic Veilbegone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i think wilcock mixes truth w fiction...if he really believes he's the reincarnation of cayce...how can you take him seriously. LOL...

also just thought of this. he keeps pushing the law of ONE, similar to the sound of the New World Order, ONE order. hive mentality as you've mentioned.
nice original thought.

there is some very intriguing scientific corollaries in some of his work(his work with Hoagland specifically, about how the entire solar system is warming due to us nearing the ecliptic), that's all I was saying.

I am not the Wilcock defense department here. I agree theres stuff thats definitely wacky about a lot of people that have websites and forums, some more than others. Im actually sorry I put his name in there, because it seems to be distracting a lot of you from what the original intent of my question was.

It appeared as if the message initially was that none of these sources were valid AT ALL(including the Mayan Calendar), and I think the resolution was that it was about the message, not the messenger, which precludes the notion of dismissing anyone's viewpoint entirely. So ok, I think everyone gets that many people think Wilcock is a goofball. Thank you for your thoughtful input.

Cymatic Veilbegone is offline   Reply With Quote