View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #269
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
OK, I will jump in with both feet on this with you... Yes the Capital building typically a boob to represent Mothers Milk... 'milking the land.'
Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Milking the land with structures is everywhere... of course why can't we build these structures for our benefit and not the 'states' benefit? Exactly!!!!!
You know, it was totally unintentional, but the very best (and most productive) garden I ever had contained both an obelisk and a symbol of the feminine (a statue of the virgin Mary) in close proximity. I had no idea what I was doing - I was basically just decorating the yard... But maybe I stumbled onto something?

Quote:
So how does an obelisk transfer energy and what kind of energy is being transferred?
I would love to know.

Quote:
Why is anyone paying for energy? Because we have all become lazy and passive and used to convenience so we have not built our own individual geometric buildings and structures within our own domain on our own property.
Bingo!

Quote:
Of course the bigger the structure the bigger the results in some cases.
Just look at the competition around the world, in recent years, to erect the tallest building.

Quote:
Tell ya what let's start with something simple... 2 tuning forks in a room, ping one and the other one in time will also start vibrating without touching it... Resonance. Find the right frequency for the job and build something to recreate that frequency on a larger scale.
I have done the tuning fork experiment.

Quote:
DNA is repaired at 528mhz in a lab... play alot of 528mhz all around you and eventually your DNA will get tuned up.
I think there is some software for free on the web that generates specific frequencies. I will try to find it and give it a try!

Quote:
Sorry though, one drawback here is that in order for you to be able to handle using a cell phone what frequency do you think is being used in order to find attenuation between you and the wireless system, look it up yourself.
I have never owned one of those wretched things and never will. When I see all those people blabbing about nothing with anybody and everybody in the aisles of the grocery store I always think "get a life"...

Quote:
What is the frequency of illumination or enlightenment?
I would love to know.

Quote:
The 100th monkey theory is not a theory... the group revelation becomes a habit or a ritual within that group and then overtime that resonates elsewhere and it is 'picked up,' an insight, a thought out of knowwhere, by an unsuspecting person or group.
Yup.

Quote:
Masculine energy is positive and Feminine energy is negative.

What pattern does electricity create when it travels through a wire?
This is puzzling, but in a circuit the current flows from the negative electrode to the positive one. I would expect it to flow in the other direction.

Quote:
What field is created in the spine when one sits in the yoga position?

A Rod, Staff, magic wand; a device to transfer or convert polarity of energy depending on if the situation calls for 'like attracts like' or 'opposites attract' situation.

And what does time have to do with it?
More good questions!
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote