View Single Post
Old 03-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #29
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Phoenix Journels

Hi Zeddo

Yes I am aware of that story about the Ekkers and George Green...and the Gold...

Who can we trust and who is telling the truth. As I have said before too many lies and deceipt. It goes on and on. Layers upon layers of lies. Who is the Truthmaster??? All I can say is go with your heart and ask for guidance from our creator. The Universal Law of creation cannot lie and all will unfold soon.

Do we stop trusting our dear George?. Has he lied to us?. He worked with the Journels for years pushing the message. Ultimately the message is from the same source regardless whether its from George Green, www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com, or www.phoenixarchives.com .

They have all derived from the same source.As stated with my last post here...

Quote:
'We try to open people’s minds to their true past, and understand that we are in reality one big family of God’s children. Yes, we have the same God no matter what names you conjure up, or attributes you place upon God. If only you could accept such a fact, it would eliminate the fighting over whose God is the right one and bring you so much closer together.
Why did the American Courts place a ban on 'The Pleiades Connection Series' of these Journals?

Two more of the 'Phoenix Journals' were also banned by the American Courts, with these being 'Journals 22 & 47', which both present a sure-fire method of surviving the coming planetary changes. Why?

I know its very difficult at times where the truth lies..we just need to dig a little deeper at times and the truth will prevail.

Time does not lie!! And time will tell..

Incidentely the article you posted came from by 'RUMOR MILL NEWS' I not sure how reliable they are?! ;-)

Viking

Last edited by viking; 03-28-2009 at 12:21 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote