View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 08:55 PM   #1078
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
look, i dont think it's ridiculous to ask a 'simple' question, even though to many of you this is a complicated issue. and its not right for you to make me feel embarrassed like im not worthy here
If you feel this way because I disagreed with your question, it has nothing to do with my intentions. Blaming the world and the people in it and their actions for how you feel about yourself is the mother of all roadblocks when it come to allowing your consciousness to evolve.

I have just as much of a right to speak my mind as you do yours. However, if what you have to say makes me feel offended then my first response is to look inside myself and ask why I have decided to feel this way. Not look outside of myself and point fingers which expends energy and accomplished nothing other than the perpetuation of victim consciousness.

I realize that this kind of message my plunge you further into victimitis. I am not here to play nice and help people feel warm and fuzzy about their personal insecurities. I am here to wake people the f--k up and tough s--t if they don't like it.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote