Thread: Ride the wave !
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 01:22 AM   #17
lightblue
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ride the wave !

i started up with the main text - didn't study your intro as much at first., so i overlooked the link.. as soon as i posted a comment you masterfully "caught", i looked back and found what i first did not see...and just like i put previously, these lines put me totally off - it's when the cassiopean explains Laura (the channell) what makes her integrious as opposed to other ones
Quote:
Q: (L) What quality in us, what thing, enabled us to make contact. Because, obviously a lot of people try and get garbage.
A: You asked.
Q: (L) A lot of people ask!
A: No they don't, they command.
Q: (L) Well, a lot of people do ask or beg or plead, but they get all discombobulated with the answers.
A: No, they command. Think about it. You did not beg or plead... that is commanding.
understanding pleading/begging as commanding i have problem with..i maybe missing a hidden meaning altogether..my idea is to get some things clarified not more confused..this for me is a fine example of a non integrious, confusing answer..

i detect one's ego there and you are right a lot of air..it's best to rely on sources of our own choice, but thanks for you advice anyway. best wishes l

Last edited by lightblue; 01-31-2010 at 11:00 AM.
lightblue is offline   Reply With Quote