View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 02:00 AM   #7
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 100 Percent of Fish in U.S. Streams Found Contaminated with Mercury

Quote:
Originally Posted by mu2143 View Post
Chlorella + cilantro
This is what I was originally recommended... but quite a bit of info suggests this can re-distributed the Hg around the body as it doesn't bind to it very strongly... We have stopped taking Corrella for this reason and I'm waiting to get some OSR now before we both start taking it.

The OSR is what I'm getting to be certain... The interviews and mercury madness site cover this...

It is certainly cheaper than OSR though but I don't want any issues/complications of the redistribution... So I intend to get OSR and take that as there is a very good interview on 1radio with Boyd Haley on this very topic stored in the dental healing section on that site.
http://www.oneradionetwork.com/blogc...ental_healing/

The main source of mercury is from amalgam fillings (as it is the vapour form (free)) and not the bound form as in fish Boyd discusses this and if anyone has ANY of these (teeth fillings) I would get them out safely ASAP How bad mercury is...

On reading my thread again Swordfish has experience of this also... The Lady I get this information from runs the mercury madness website.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 03-06-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote