View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 11:14 AM   #62
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Flushing the Liver of the toxic stones within...

Hi Moxie,

I'm John. So I'm a him I understand your view on this, but have you actually done a liver flush? Or is this view just based on what you've read from the internet including these quack watch sites?

You will see on post number #34 http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...5&postcount=34 That towards the end of the 5th liver flush a load of white parasite-like dead objects came out of my colon… This was not any food, oil or salt! The only thing I can explain this is that they were inside my liver blocked by the fat balls which were in there for a long time, i.e. not made over night… The final part of the cleanse involves a fast AND having empty bowels so it isn't food...

My Girlfriend on her first flush past a whole sieve full of brown gallbladder stones, her mum and grandmother have both had their gallbladders removed by surgery! ...from what came out I'm sure she was on her way to the same if she hadn't done the flush. The brown stones how are they made in the oil/salt mix theory???

I did 3 flushes in 3 weeks (one per week for the 1st 3 flushes) when I first did the 2 following weeks were not as many stones out more brown style grit (the pictures are on this thread). i.e. no green stones, I think the liver rotates through its ducts (just my own theory from observations)...

My mother also started to produce the green stones during the week of apple juice as this loosens the stones and softens them, some fall out before they are pushed/flushed out… This leads to some people expelling them during the week of just apple juice, like my Mum… before the oil or salt is taken. How do the quack watch people explain this?

>>I challenge ConnectingWithSauce to extend his/her liver OR gall bladder cleanse, either one, to one month minimum and report back....

How would I do that? Drink apple juice for 3 weeks? The actual cleanse it's self is just one evening/morning. I would not want to do this every day for 4 weeks? Moxie have you read the book or looked at the links?? I did one flush per week for the first 3 weeks… and the process itself involves quiet time and fitting one in every 3-4 weeks is a struggle so I can't really accept the challenge, sorry… And also can't see the benefit in taking the challenge as I don't feel I need to prove anything. I do however want to clarify my points hence this reply.

I know personally 10 people who have all produced stones loads of them and felt better post the flush and seen health benefits. This is in addition to the people on this thread who have decided to take their health into their own hands and help boost their immune system.

>>Some, a few, maybe many, people are open to the truth and will recognize truth when they look into a subject long enough to see clearly.

I've looked into this topic quite extensively already… I've read a lot of health books and think I'm on the right track for me… I look forward to seeing the truth though, if I have indeed got it wrong.

>>So, ConnectingWithSauce... your challenge is to continue the 5 days cleanse to a longer regime'

I've been detoxing and cleansing for months… I started the thread after the 3rd week, I was doing a lot of stuff before I started flushing… So 4 months so far doing flushes. With what I'm finding out, detoxing is a continual job i.e. the best way is just to make it part of your routine… clean water, clean fresh food, good fats, low sugar/carbs, organic pasture fed meats, regular exercise, relaxing, detoxing, etc, and a clean mind… With the times we are in this is quite difficult… and getting a balance is important.

Moxie, My challenge to you is to try one for yourself and see how you feel… I'm guessing but I think you'll be converted, after you do one...

Either way take care in this journey we call life...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote