View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 11:45 PM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Everyone should watch this...

I'd just like to add my two cents worth, if I may. The video was very cool, by the way. Nice share.
The replies that followed were talking about anti-war rallys.... For your consideration, the universe doesn't hear the words that proceed the object of attention (in this case 'war') - it only hears the object of focus and delivers more of it accordingly.

I think it was Mother Theresa who said she'd never attend an 'anti-war' rally, but that she'd be all over a Peace Rally. Ever hear the expression 'What you resist persists'? It's true. To affect a change we cannot focus upon what we don't like, for that attention gives it more fuel for further growth. Rather, we should focus upon what we DO want, with unwavering expectation and gratitude that it is (or will be, if you need to think of it in terms of psychological time) coming, or even happening NOW.

People who endlessly recite the mantra of 'I wish I wasn't always so sick' - are ironically sick more often than anybody else. The same applies with people who harp on and on about their money troubles...and the money troubles continue. We need to completely revamp the way our minds work to effectively wield the power that we've always had, but have been so adroitly misguided away from.

Instead of bitching about the manufactured (false) energy crisis, I praise the free energy pioneers who are leading the way and making the technology available to everyone. I choose to not focus upon the lies that our government ordinarily issues to us, but celebrate the bravery of those intent on sharing the truth - no matter the danger. And some of them are rolling the dice BIG TIME. We can choose the way we look at things, the way we feel as a result of that information, and what we're going to focus on in our resolve to change them.

We change the world when we change ourselves. It begins with deconstructing the programmed systems of thought that we've been taught to adhere to as absolute. Remember who and what you are. Infinite. Powerful.

Something I'd like to share in closing; a portion of a song I wrote a few years ago...

...Recall – All meaning & reason
Return what was learned to your present day season
Of change, rearrange your thoughts and perception
Direction, conception, action, reaction
No more excuses – distance the shame
Trappings are Maya get ready, take aim
Get out of your own way, shoot for the stars
Your potential is infinite, take it - it's yours

Peace
recallone
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote