View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 05:55 PM   #1
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Saturn-Uranus-Pluto T-square = Much Change

The astrological transits seem to be right on the money. This cardinal activity has some major plans in store for everyone.

The cardinal T-square seems to have much power, snippet from

http://astrotransits.blogspot.com/20...ch-change.html

Major energy in 2010! Much change!
Today I have been to my workplace and I found nearly everyone depressed or with some major problem.

Two colleagues have accidents this week, one has a major relationship problem, another feels very unsatisfied with her job, still another has a major power struggle with our boss, and another quit. These are all new situations. Is this crazy? No, it's the cardinal T-square.

I am also about to quit, because I will be travelling to two projects abroad, of a radically different nature compared to this job. I took this decision about one month ago. It will be a shocking decision to my work colleagues and my boss, and it will be also a major challenge to my fiancé. Moreover, my father has now a very complicated financial situation, and two of my closest friends, one has a family separation in December, the other her father died last week.

The lives of all of us became with much more change as 2010 started than in the years before!
Do you have similar examples?

But it's not only personal changes, also earth changes (the huge earthquake in Chile, the Pacific tsunami, lots of minor earthquakes, even Earth chanhing its axis, two deadly storms in western europe and even the Gulf Stream changed its course). Politically the things are also aggitated. In European Union struggles with the near-bankrupcy of Greece, which could have a major effect in global economy. There was also an attempt military coup in Turkey.

All are manifestations of the huge Saturn-Uranus-Pluto T-square which will continue in the next two years. Pluto has been already in Capricorn since 2008. However, Saturn has recently moved into Libra, and both Uranus and Jupiter are about to enter Aries. This is increasing much the strain to challenge ourselves. Cardinal activity defines as the following questions:

* Who am I really? What is my path? Should I change it?
* Where is my house? Who is my clan?
* With whom I should partner? How should I pair? How do I relate to the
world?
* What is my job? What is my role in society?Am I being true and honest?

I see people all around me waking up, but they don't know why, some feel as they have failed, some feel lonely, while others are just throwing their hands up in the air and giving up.

The future is not going to be kind to people, they need to acknowledge that change is for the good, when one door closes, another one opens. They need not to fear the unkown, but look forward to it, and become it.

We are the future, and we can make it the way we want it to be. No more holding hands with security, as Helen Keller states:

Security is mostly a superstiion.
It does not exist in nature......
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote