View Single Post
Old 11-30-2008, 03:01 AM   #85
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: A WARNING; Heads up, 2009 August/September time.

Jim Mars said, "Hope for the best and plan for the worst." I think those are wise words to live by.

I've gone through this type of preparing situation before with Y2K and it was a bust.. meaning the infrastructre stayed intact but that was after thousands of hours of other peofessionals working on the situation.

We know without a shawdow of a doubt that this planet is in the process of crossing the galactic plane. Are you aware that there are radio signals in structured patterns coming from its center?

I too wonder and hope for the best. If we didn't have a 12 year old we would do nothing and just enjoy each day as it comes.. but for me personally I'm happiest when working on projects around the house. So planning to go off grid next summer is not something I would look forward to however, I would also enjoy a simplier lifestyle as well. A lifestyle more connected to the earth. So working on puting in an underground structure and an aquaponics system appeals to me at a basic level.

I also enjoy the challenge and the commradary of fellow friends who are also brainstorming on how to set these systems for the easiest cheapest way as possible. We are into simplifying and streamlining life. I have dreams of white dome homes with skylihgts and gardens with huge indoor-outdoor kitchens and libraries. These inner images are something that has been with me for a long time and push me forward to seek their expression in the world around us.

It's fun researching and sharing data and doing it with like-minded people that are here make it even more exciting.

I'm finalizing the aquaponics family system's material's list now and just making lists. Even that gives order and a sense of accomplishment which is also satisfying as is sharing whatever info comes my way with others on self-sustainability.

Last edited by Carol; 11-30-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote