View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 05:27 AM   #23
Visvasa144
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: My First Reptilian Encounter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Quadir View Post
Can you describe exactly what it is? You have an entry with the same name on your blog. But that states how to make a catalyst yourself.

Are you saying that the HC is the original intent set forth by the universe itself?

I just fail miserably at understanding your story... lol... Maybe I'm just being too cerebral. But in my experience, as long as part of me refuses something I just don't understand it.

The thing I hope you can clarify to me is "What exactly IS this HC..." That the fed are after you trying to catch you makes it seem to me that it must be very important.

Help me out here.. What is it?
Yes! you are being too cerebral and not Being.

your trying to left brain my entire situation from the entire situation to the HC to psi abilities to the technology the GOV. posses etc. this is not a rational, logical and left brained experience. if it were a rational situation then it wouldnt be able to be kept secret from the masses for so long. we would have already figured it out or at least most of the left brainers that seem to dominate society now.

theirs so many variables on why so many people are waking up but i feel it is 2 important factors.
1. the souls realization to manifest its being at this time and space due to the shift or surge in the divine feminine energies. (galactic alignment).
2. this is in relationship to 1 because the soul reacts like an antenna to the vibrations in the universe. we are our environment.

--some people are more sensitive or tuned into "it" or whatever you want to call "it". it has nothing to due with IQ or test taking abilities or being able to regurgitate the information from the night before or how much money you have. it's your soul and consciousness.

i've met so many people that considered themselves very intelligent or smart but have no idea of whats going on with Earth, the PTB and other Beings. they seem to be only able to process information that is spilled out via books, media, universities and NOT THE UNIVERSE itself. thats fine also. they're not any less then someone who can.

BUT....... it is the "who cans" that will bring the change of this planet. bet.

okay. theirs all this info. every where you go. right or wrong left or right.
is it your mind that chooses your path or is it something else? is it your heart or your head? ive worked at 2 fortune 500 companies while being attacked by Gov. agents. it was twice as bad cus i had to wear a monkey suite every single day. i make nothing to what i used to make but im infinitely happier with myself and who am becoming.

whats more important to you? your soul or you savings?

regarding your questions about the Heavenly Catalyst.
---it is a limitless verb. not a noun. it does not sit and waited to be pondered. it's an experience. it's a tool. it's a catalyst.

what would a musician be without his instrument? a painter without a canvas? a writer without words.

get the point. (period)

why don't you just do it and tell me how you feel? feel is the key word. remember, i did not ask what you think.
im basically asking you to use your right brain and not be cerebral.

good luck,
Visvasa.
Visvasa144 is offline   Reply With Quote