View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Human looking alien clones are a reality and live among us

Human looking alien clones are a reality

A couple of weeks ago I had the opportunity to have lunch with Paola Harris and Stefano Breccia, an Italian Engineer, expert in computer graphics, telecommunications and a University Professor that wrote Mass Contacts (in English now at Amazon.com and AuthorHouse) about his experience as a contactee with WT56 and CTRs (clones ~ artificial offspring, generated by the W56s themselves) beginning in 1956. His experience is with two opposing groups of aliens who had an underground base situated near the Adriatic coast near Pescara who mingled among the residents and various important political figures. The “big base” had a ceiling 300 meters high, so that, at times, it was even raining inside it. This mass contact has been going on for 30 years, plus.

Stefano had just published his book (recently translated into English) of contacts with these human type aliens whose height ranges from 6–20 feet tall (photos included). Paola is a friend of Stefano and helped bring him over to Hawaii for his first presentation in the US at the conference here in Kona. Mass Contact is based on documented evidence and the memories of many years of contact.

When we were talking, I asked Stefano how old he was when he was first contacted. He said, age twenty. He is now 70. He told me that he and his University friend used to meet at night to discuss their course work (mathematical oriented equations). On one evening, after his friend left and was walking home, Stefano had an experience of bi-location where he was in both his apartment and where his friend was walking home along the boulevard who was staring up into the night sky looking at a UFO. Next, Stefano experienced himself in the office of one of the alien contacts (tri-location, where his consciousness was in all three locations simultaneously) the contact told Stefano to be there in the office on Monday morning. This was the beginning of Stefano’s 9-years of personal interactions with Project “Amiciza” (Friendship).

This group of aliens called themselves W56 as the W stood for double “V” ~ victory over the task at hand and victory over the self. Stefano then told me about the CTRs (clones) that the W56’s made of themselves and of the disastrous outcome between the two. CTR stands for contrary and for some unknown reason these clones are without morals. The CTRs destroyed the W56 underground bases and set off to eliminate their alien brothers. The clones look human and no one would be able to see that they are not. There are left brain (technical) oriented and not spiritual like the W56s are. Stefano proceeded to tell me this story of how this one female CTR has been stalking him, calling him on the telephone (he has recordings of the calls) and recently attempted to run him over in her car when he was walking along the street. He managed to save himself. However, later that same evening she called him up to congratulate him for still being alive. He told me he didn’t take what she did personally as that is how she is programmed to be… meaning she is what she is. He also mentioned that he had seen her in the London airport on his way here to the Island but didn’t know why she was there.

I will include more information in my own book on human looking aliens but encourage those who wish to know more about the W56s to get Stefano’s book Mass Contact. There also is an excellent interview between Paola Harris and Stefano in her new book Exopolitics: All of the Above and can be viewed on her website at: http://www.paolaharris.com/masscontactinterview.html

Stefano also said that their W56’s spoke plain Italian and other languages, even Latin and Sanskrit. They made contact using radio sets as receivers or telephones or video sets that were typically turned off and turned on by themselves. Most of the current W56s live on small bases or in plain sight within our environment.

He also described how there were many different human looking alien groups that interact with our day-to-day life. Aside from the W56’s and the CTR’s, Stefano’s book quotes also the Elta V’s, the UTI’s, and the Ummites. All of them are human-like, with only minor differences, height among them. There are skeletons of giants and I also have photos of some of the tallest men of earth. However, I would suspect that the taller W56s are located in their underground bases.

The primary reason I am sharing this info on the forum is because of how some of the members here have been treating TTTTW. Alien human looking clones are real. To what extent they are out there in our societies around the planet we have no clue. We don’t even know if the governments know. We also don’t know what they are all up to and this in and of itself is worth investigating.

UPDATED JAN 2011 ~ CONTINUED AT THE MISTS OF AVALON
http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t149...t-agenda#30056

Last edited by Carol; 01-08-2011 at 05:05 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote