View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 AM   #8
Ara
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

QUOTE=THEWATCHER

Hi Ara, my apologies for lateness in responding.
In answer to your questions......................

*** Thank you so very much for replying, I understand you can't be on-line 24/7 so delays are expected.

I've suspected for a while that there have been (& continue to be) psychological operations being performed by joint off-world intelligences and mil/intel on the people of this planet but I've not been able to gauge why they would do this.

All I can think of is they are performing all these various scenario experiments to test the Will of man and to see how we 'think'.

Watcher I placed a few more questions within the text of your reply.

Much appreciation.

Ara

The technology used to create the PLF drones is off planet.

*** So the Off-planet intelligences supplied this technology to the USAF/NSA. Did the USAF/NSA trade something in return for this technology? If so, what did they trade?

Do the O P Intelligences oversee the supervision of the USAF/NSA agents they are involved with?

Yes more than one being type is produced, including 'reptilian', also 'reaction testing' creatures placed in locations open to public.

***So they are also experimenting on how we react to different Beings? Or different Beings and different scenarios?

Why all the psy-ops? What are they trying to attain?

Materials obtained by agreement/working agenda between off planet intelligences and USAF/NSA.

*** Where do these off-world intelligences reside and what race or species are they?

Have they signed a Treaty with any Group on this planet?

Is there a connection between animal mutilations and the supply of genetic material required to create these Beings?

Watcher, there have been rumors of craft being recovered which contained human body parts. Could these have been collected for the manufacturing of these PLFs?

Makes me ponder if they collect body parts from hospitals and possibly mortuaries/cemeteries.

Or whether they gather the dead from disasters and wars.

Manufacturing takes place solely within Earth bound military/intel facilities.

*** Are they being manufactured globally?

***Are there military/intel facilities which are not “Earth bound”? If they aren’t Earth bound where are they situated?

***If there are off-world military/intel facilities are they Joint Facilities with the Off-world Intelligences?

The programming and controlling is remit of USAF/NSA.

*** So the USAF/NSA have off-world technology for programming and control of PLFs. Have they adapted such procedures for humans?

*** Other than Milabs and “reaction testing” how else are they used?

Mr King, were the same off-world intelligences responsible for the genetic changes made to your own genome?

Do they have a breeding program where they are genetically engineering the human genome in certain humans? Creating their own 'bloodlines'?

(please excuse my ignorance if you have addressed these issues in your interviews. I have viewed your interviews but failed to take notes. I'll re watch them and take notes before I ask anymore questions of you. Best to re-do my homework)

Hope this answers your questions, please feel free to continue, best wishes

THE WATCHER AKA BMK

***The answers you've supplied open a new can of worms for me to ponder on. Many thanks and all the Best Watcher AKA BMK

till next time..........